Dab Shallow Well Pumps
Self Priming Multistage Jet Assisted Cast Iron Jet Pumps
Self Priming Multistage Jet Assisted Cast Iron Jet Pump Suitable for pressure boosting, irrigation and wash down applications. Designed for pumping from tanks, rivers and dams.
Self-priming centrifugal pump with excellent suction capacity even when there are air bubbles. Particularly suitable for water supply in domestic installations, small scale agriculture, gardening and wherever self- priming operation is necessary. Pump body and motor support in cast iron.
- Technopolymer impeller, diffuser,
- Venturi tube and sand guard.
- Stainless steel adjustment rings.
- Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal.
- Asynchronous motor closed and cooled by external ventilation.
- Built-in thermal and current overload protection and a capacitor permanently on in the single-phase version.
- AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved.
DAB-151M - PUMP SURFACE MOUNTED CAST IRON 75L/MIN 61M 1.1KW 240 $1259.25
1.1kW, 1.5hp, 240V, max hd 61m, max flow 75L/m Ports 1 1/4” BSPF In, 1" BSPF Out
DAB-251M - PUMP SURFACE MOUNTED CAST IRON 120L/MIN 62M 1.85KW 240V
1.85kW, 2.5hp, 240V, max hd 62m, max flow 120L/m Ports 1 1/4” BSPF In, 1" BSPF Out
Please contact us for the latest pricing