The Firenzo Difference - Style, Performance and Legendary Durability
Pratts are proud to be Waikato's premium Firenzo dealer, with three showrooms showcasing the largest Firenzo displays in the region. Our expert team make installing a new Firenzo fire easy, visit our showrooms and talk to our experienced heating consultants. We offer a full installation service including council consents. We've been installing wood burners in the Waikato and King Country for decades. Pratts are also members of the New Zealand Home Heating Association as well as Master Plumbers.
Firenzo hand-assembled woodfires are renowned for their excellent design and lasting quality. Firenzo is a proudly New Zealand owned family business committed to building premium wood fires of the highest quality. Since 1974, they’ve been designing and building woodfires to warm homes all over New Zealand. Firenzo freestanding and insert woodfires are engineered to the highest standard by their dedicated team, resulting in a range which they’re incredibly proud of.
Why Choose a Firenzo?
- Legendary lasting quality
- Each woodfire is New Zealand made, hand-assembled and meticulously checked
- Designed to heat a whole house
- Produces dry, healthy heat
- The excellent heat-retention properties of the fully-lined firebox ensure your fire continues to radiate gentle heat, long after the fire has burnt out
- Can provide substantial hot water on models with hot water heater fitted
- Tailor the look to suit your home
The Firenzo Quality Difference:
- Advanced secondary air technology for more heat and less emissions.
- Built to last with the best materials including cast iron tops on most freestanding models.
- The steel firebox is double lined with quality kiln bricks and ceramic casing.
- Skamolex™ bricks promote an intense burn producing dry, healthy heat.
- Enhanced heat-retention with a fully lined firebox ensures your fire continues to radiate gentle heat throughout the night.
- All fires utilise the safety features of Robax™ glass to keep you safe and warm.
- Unique water heating unit in the upper firebox chamber makes use of the high temperature secondary gases giving superior water heating efficiency. Room heating energy is not wasted to heat cold water.
Download a Brochure Here
Why choose Pratts to install your new Firenzo fire?
- Building Consents completed for you
- Installation of your new fire by our own experienced installers
- Free 'measure up' completed by a Pratts estimator
- Experience...we've been warming Waikato homes for decades
- Back up servicing, parts and maintenance
- Wetback installation can be completed when the fire is being installed
- Pratts are New Zealand Home Heating Association members