Ravelli Sarah Inbuilt Pellet Fire
Pellet Fire Solutions
Sara Inbuilt Pellet Fire – Retrofit
The Sara is an Italian-designed insert model pellet fire. Compact and efficient, it slides out of the wall easily for refuelling and takes up no floor space. It fits well into an existing fireplace. Its output will warm a smaller-sized family home with up to three bedrooms. Modern conveniences such as a remote control, timer and thermostat.
6.6kW max. heat output
Runs on renewable, sustainable, wood pellet fuel
Italian design & style
Push button technology for easy operation
Proven performance in Europe
- Flush mounted insert design ideal for installation in a new home or masonry cavity, adding a stylish visual feature while saving valuable space
- Easy refuelling unit slides forward easily and smoothly to allow for easy refuelling.
- Remote, Timer & Thermostat controls manage heat using a remote control and thermostat or set your fire to turn off/on according to time
- Burns renewable, NZ made, low emission pellet fuel virtually smoke free combustion for healthy, clean air
- Automatic ignition easy to use for cleaner, faster, ‘no fuss’ warmth
- Highly efficient produces virtually no smoke and leaves very small amounts of ash
- Clean Air approved, National Environmental Standards
- Selection of Surrounds Choose a surround to complement your decor, or have a custom surround designed to give you a unique look that is all your own.
Price for Fire Only
Not sold separately. Please contact us for an installation quote
- From $5,899.00 Incl. gst