Oasis Reverse Osmosis Filtration System
Oasis DP Underbench Reverse Osmosis System The Ultimate in Water Filtration
Remove fluoride and chlorine from your water with Oasis under-bench reverse osmosis..
The process includes multiple phases: the water is subject to triple pre-filtration to eliminate impurities, pollutants, bad odours and flavours; subsequently it is channeled through the osmotic membrane where the reverse osmosis phenomenon takes place.
What is Reverse Osmosis?
Reverse osmosis the ultimate in water purification. Water pressure pushes against a semi-permeable membrane. The membrane allows water molecules through while impurities are flushed down the drain. This means that it is very effective in dealing with even the most difficult contaminants, including Nitrate, Arsenic, Fluoride, Salt and many others.
What are the benefits of Under-bench Reverse Osmosis?
- The very best in domestic under sink filtration and purification
- Ultra Clean, Safe, Pure Water on tap for the whole family
- Noticeably better tasting drinking water
- Tea and Coffee will infuse better and have improved flavour
- Tidy design for under sink use
- A separate lead free drinking tap keeps the water safe all the way to delivery
- You will no longer need to buy bottled water, reducing your carbon footprint and plastic pollution
- A specially designed complete 6 stage reverse osmosis system for under bench use.
- This unit does an excellent job of eliminating undesirable contaminants, like Nitrate, Fluoride and Salt. The remineralising cartridge then puts beneficial minerals back in.
- The unit comes complete, including all required connections, a 16L pressure tank and separate drinking water tap
- Oasis DP are specially designed for installation under the kitchen sink and come complete with an installation kit.
- The unit is capable of producing up to 189 litres per day
- Made with exclusively Made in Italy Components
The Oasis DP RO is a 6 stage unit
Stage 1: 5 Micron Sediment Filter
- The filter will remove sediment, rust and fine particles.
- This filter is designed to protect the remainder of the system from particles
Stage 2: Granular Activated Carbon Purifier
CTO, Chlorine, Taste and Odour Reduction
- This is a cartridge containing granular activated carbon to reduce chlorine (bad tastes, odours), herbicides, pesticides and traces of heavy metals.
Stage 3: 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter/Purifier
Chlorine, Taste, Odour and Sediment Reduction
- This is an activated carbon block filter/purifier which will filter sediment, rust and fine particles. It will also reduce chlorine (bad tastes, odours), herbicides, pesticides and traces of heavy metals.
Stage 4: Reverse Osmosis Membrane
Membrane for the main impurity removal
- The membrane has pores which are so small that only pure water makes it through to the other side, effectively removing undesirable contaminants like Nitrate, Fluoride, Arsenic and Salt..
Stage 5: Carbon Post Filter
- The carbon post filter’s main job is to give the water a final polish and improve the taste of the water after it has passed through the membrane and has been stored in the tank.
Stage 6: Re-Mineralize
- The re-mineralizing cartridge designed to increase pH and reintroduce beneficial minerals like Calcium and Magnesium back into the water. The membrane cannot differentiate between ‘good’ and ‘bad’ substances so it removes both.
Contact us today to install a Oasis DP Underbench Reverse Osmosis RO Underbench Filtration System Ph 0800 772 887
From only $1095.00 including GST (supply only) excludes installation